Join Our Team!
Thank you for your interest in Milestone Pharmaceuticals. While we encourage you to explore opportunities with our company, we urge you to be cautious and wary of recruitment scams in which fraudsters pose as representatives of prominent companies in light of an alert from the Better Business Bureau and an advisory from the U.S. Federal Trade Commission regarding such scams. Please be cautious about the points below as you progress in your job search:
- You should take steps to confirm that the job communication is legitimate. Any email communications from Milestone Pharmaceuticals to job applicants will only be sent to or from the domain “@milestonepharma.com”. Communications from an unfamiliar domain, website, or person such as yahoo.com, gmail.com, hotmail.com, aol.com, etc., are not legitimate Milestone communications.
- Communications that do not include information about specific job openings or are vague as to job description and/or extend a job offer without an interview.
- Instructions to use a particular app, such as WhatsApp, Telegram, Google Hangouts, or Skype to exchange written communications in connection with the recruitment, application, and interview process.
- Communications during the application phase requesting sensitive personal data, including Social Security number, date of birth, passport driver’s license number, or other government-issued identification numbers, or bank or financial account information. We will not ask you for this information until you are actively employed at Milestone.
- Requests for money at any point in the application process. We will never ask you for money in exchange for employment opportunities or as part of our onboarding process.
If you have any questions regarding Milestone Pharmaceuticals or our job application process, please contact us at [email protected]. If you believe you may have been the victim of identity theft or fraud, you can report the matter to law enforcement, including your local law enforcement, the state Attorney General, the FBI, or the FTC.
You can contact the FTC to learn more about protecting yourself from becoming a victim of identity theft at 1-877-IDTHEFT (438-4338)/www.ftc.gov/idtheft. Please note that under no circumstances will Milestone Pharmaceuticals be held responsible or liable for any claims, losses, damages, expenses, or other inconvenience resulting from or in any way connected to the actions of fraudsters.
At Milestone Pharmaceuticals, we are committed to addressing the unmet needs of patients, caregivers, and providers by developing therapeutics for patients suffering from paroxysmal supraventricular tachycardia (PSVT) and atrial fibrillation atrial fibrillation with rapid ventricular rate (AFib-RVR).
We are patient-focused. We understand that developing an investigational therapy and having the opportunity to improve patients’ lives comes with great responsibility. We feel privileged to accept that responsibility, which fuels our passion and motivation to make a difference for patients and their families.
We are a team. Everything we achieve is the result of collaboration. We support, challenge, and rely on each other, have fun together, and continually seek to improve collectively.
We are professionals. We are quality- and results-driven, striving to work smarter. We know inventing, developing, and commercializing a new therapy is complex. We relish the challenge, understanding that our team strength will enable Milestone to succeed.
If you are a talented and ambitious individual looking for an exciting and entrepreneurial environment, competitive compensation, and the chance for an impactful career, we invite you to explore our job openings today!
Benefits at a Glance
Milestone offers a competitive benefits package to include:
- Competitive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Short and Long-term disability
- Group-Term Life and AD&D
- 401k w/ company match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan